Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tis the season...

...for colds and flus in Australia, and everyone is sick! We were planning to have a BBQ last night, with about 8 people and then go to Ekka, which is basically, a large Brisbane version of the Bridgewater (where I'm originally from) exhibition. A big carnival, complete with "fairy floss", or as we Canadians call it, "cotton candy". Anyway, everyone ended up sick and the BBQ turned into a quiet dinner with just Steve, myself, Morgan and Kate. Even Kate was under the weather with a bad back, and Steve and I had been feeling like we were fighting something off for the whole day, so it worked out really well, as a nice dinner and an early bedtime was just what we all needed! We're hoping to go to Ekka on Wednesday, as it's a holiday here.
Jesse wanting in on the munchies...

Anyway, it's now Sunday and Steve and I are both feeling pretty crappy. He's sick and I'm feeling like I'm trying really hard not to get sick. Super tired and just not 100%. This is pretty much what we've done all day, except for the 2 hours when we actually napped...

...I think even Jes is feelin' it! Lazy Sunday, indeed.




2 comments:

Kat said...

You let Jessie in the house!
I knew it! lol
Hope you guys feel better soon :)

Kristi Drennan said...

Ohhh you guys look almost adorable! I hope that you feel better soon! How did the testing go???