Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ekka Show Day = No work for us!

Yeah for public holidays! We have one here today...Ekka Show Day. Basically, we actually get a day off to go to the fair. A little crazy to me, but I won't complain! It's a beautiful day here too. The days have been warm lately. Makes me realize how hot the summer is going to be! The average temps right now are mid-twenties, with lots of sun. And that's still winter! Even the mornings and evenings are slowly getting warmer. Still a bit chilly, but not cold. Anyway, Steve's still sleeping, Jesse is outside, probably eating something he shouldn't (he literally pooped dirt the other day...nothing else...just a big pile of dirt!) and I'm off to make blueberry buckwheat pancakes. I think we're heading to the Ekka show later this afternoon, so hopefully I'll have some pics to post tonight!

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

poop dirt. whoa!