Monday, August 13, 2007

Presents From The Purdy's!!

Well I came home from a long day of making video games to a surprise. My birthday present from the Purdy's had arrived!!
Cool wrapping....
What could it be....what could it be...
Its like they read my mind.....some Just For Men (or in french "Pour Homme Seulement"), Man Diapers (Manpers), and old guy glasses.....You can't buy friends like these!


My glasses and a Manper stuck to my shirt
Me pondering what I should do with the other Manpers
I know! I'll stick them on the dogs head...
Oh, and there was this nice shirt in the box also, it fit perfect.... If I were any more cool,
I'd freeze!
Thanks McPurdy's!
Miss you guys.
Steve (Manper, I hardly know her) Dickinson

3 comments:

Cari said...

LMAO...great gift guys! I was at yoga and missed all the gift opening fun, but enjoyed the blog play-by-play! Oh! and I love the way you brought up the "balding issue" again...Darryl!!
Cari (no you're not going bald Dear) Dickinson

Kat said...

LOL! Love the glasses.

Kristi Drennan said...

I was gonna comment on the funny gifts but again I have to mention how smokin you look! Sheesh I don't think I've ever seen you lookin so fit!! I guess 30 is a good age for you!