Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Pandemic Brisbane!

Steve's company (Pandemic Studios) celebrated their 7th birthday last night. They held a nice dinner at a golf course outside the city. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Here's a few photos from the evening... Steve cleans up well;)
Me in my $30 dress! I was very proud of this purchase. It was a $160 dress on sale for $30 because the dress shop was closing down! Yippee for deals!

Me and You-Nay.
You-Nay and Adam.
Me and Kate. Partners in crime.
Kate and Morgan.

Vic, looking very handsome.

You-Nay, Trish and Kate.
Pandemic ladies.

Kate showing everyone what a dance floor is used for!
Steve and his art director, Shawn.
Me and Brianna being silly.
Jeff, enjoying his meal.





2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Looks like a fun time! I totally thought you would have had to put out a lot of cash for that dress so I'm so excited for you!!! You looked awesome and Steve too. He looks like a different guy! I want to eat the cake.

Kat said...

You guys looked great! You're as hot as ever! :)