Friday, August 10, 2007

Holy crap I'm under 200!


This morning when I waddled onto the scale I was greeted with a number that I haven't seen since I was in highschool.... This is a bigger milestone for me then when I turned 30. To date I have lost 24.5 pounds since coming to Australia. None of my clothes fit me, except one pair of new jeans and a handful of shirts. I'm going to wait a little longer until I buy new ones, maybe around the 190 mark. I'm going to celebrate with a 7km run at lunch and a couple of pints of microbrew tonight at a pub just up the street from us.

Steve ( half the man he was ) Dickinson



3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

smokin!

George said...

DOH!
(Geo does his best Homer impersonation)

Well done dude. You trumped me....last week I got down to 200.4.

Well done!
Geo

MacPurdys said...

Wow!!! Way to go Steve!!