Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So, I did it. I registered and paid for the scuba diving course. I will take it the first 2 weekends in October. I'm a little nervous about it. Not really sure why. The guy said that it's impossible to fail because they work with you until you can do everything. The only way to fail is if you give up. So, I should be okay. I think the fact that I'm nervous has actually been what's motivated me to take it. I always avoid doing things that make me nervous. I need to break the habit. Think outside the box! I go to get fitted for my wetsuit on Saturday and pick up my Padi package, which includes the DVD that I have to watch and I think something that I have to read. I'm excited about the idea of trying something new. I have a long list of things I want to try and I figure Australia is a great place to start checking things off my list! Oh and here's a random picture of Jesse...just cause!

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

You'll do great and you'll feel such satifaction when you finish! You're on an adventure roll!

Selena said...

Way to go, you are going to have the time of your life. Yup I am jealous and George you can join me on the jealousy bench for sure!

Shannon said...

Jessie's cute as ole heck!!!

And good for you for doing something out of your comfort zone! Triffic' News!!!

Kat said...

Jessie looks like he just ate something that he shouldn't have. Check his mouth Cari.
A big congrats on enrolling, you'll be swimming along the reef in no time! Yippeeee, now you have to get a waterproof digicam! :)