Monday, August 06, 2007

A crappy day but a better evening...

So, just before I head to bed, I'll write a quick post for all of you reading this first thing in the morning. I'm feeling better and much more optimistic this evening. Steve made me feel 100% better. He totally listened to me vent, made me laugh, suggested we order Thai food (my favorite!) and after a good walk together, with Jes, I realize that it's just a little bump in the road and that I can just continue doing what I've been doing, until I can get all the stuff that I need done, done. If everything that happens in life happens to teach us something and make us better people, then I suppose that this is going to teach me to be patient (something I do need more of!) and that everything will sort itself in due time...

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Glad you felt better by the evening! What a good husband. You'll get there. You've been very dedicated and it will pay off. And I hear you on the patience issue...I swear I have none lately! I just want to be moved home now!

MacPurdys said...

Hey Car,
Just sent you an email...so now you have to read it!!!

Hang in there!
Stac