Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday at the market...

Today, Steve and I went to the market that's downtown on the water front. I think this is one of my favorite things about Brisbane...all the outdoor markets that they have. I love the feeling of strolling around, hearing the music that people are playing/making, buying local, handmade treasures from talented artisans. Ah, it was a nice end to a relaxing weekend.
I bought a necklace and matching earrings to go with a dress I recently bought. The couple selling the handmade jewelery were so nice! We talked a lot about Canada. They have been there several times and have a good friend who lives in Vancouver.
The sky was so blue today. There was still a chill in the air, but the days have definitely been warming up.


1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

Looks so pretty! I'm glad you found your accessories!!!