Thursday, March 06, 2008

A camping we will go!

Steve and I went to Anaconda (a big sporting store chain) and bought all of the camping equipment we need to do a camping trip!! The store was having a 30% off everything sale and we got amazing deals!!! We decided that unlike our camping stuff in Canada, we want to keep our supplies small and simple. We were known to be those campers that would take everything but the kitchen sink camping with us! Here, we'd like to do some hiking camping trips, so we tried to buy everything compact and light to carry. The tent will be cozy with me, Steve and Jesse inside! I think Jes is excited too...he hung out by the stuff, as if he were waiting for us to load it all in the car and head out. I thought he looked like a dog model that would be hired to do the photo shoot with the camping equipment for a Canadian Tire catalogue or something!
Okay, so we have the gear, now we plan our first camping trip! Fun fun!

3 comments:

George said...

I`m thinking OLN Canada would love you two. Between the wild life, food, accomodations, camping, cuisine, trips, diving, tours and cruises you guys are a show in waiting.(wink)

Get pics.....thanks for sharing.

Geo

Kat said...

Yes, Jessie could be a model! He just needs to wear a mosquito net hat!:)
Glad you guys found some goodies, you'll be camping under the stars in no time.

Kristi Drennan said...

well that's fun. well I mean for you guys...I'm more of a five star hotel kinda camper. I think I just have too many bad memories. Well and I don't dig the bathroom situation. But it looks like fun when you guys do it!