Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Babbling...

Hmmm...desperately trying to think of something to write about today...We really haven't done too much so far this week. I am working evenings this week and it's been a nice change. I'd like to say that I get to sleep in but that doesn't happen. I do get to do some stuff around the house though and have a little "me time", which is nice. I have really come to appreciate time by myself...it's nice to spend time doing whatever you what, whenever you want! I've got really good at entertaining myself, which I love! Slowly, finding more and more hobbies that I enjoy and make me feel good! I'm really looking forward to the Easter weekend. Both Friday and Monday are stat holidays here, which is awesome! We're still deciding what we want to do, but are hoping to do a couple of day trips for sure. We were going to do a dive but my lungs are still not 100% better from the nasty chest cold that I'm just getting over, so I figure it's best not to push it. In other news, I got my hair cut today. I'm pretty happy with it! I will have to post a picture soon! Okay, off to bed I go. Sorry about the lack of umph in this post but, hey, at least I posted! :)
PS. Is there anything better than the smell of freshly washed clothes that have just come in off the line? Seriously, I love it!

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

There absolutely isn't ANYTHING better then fresh laundry (especially sheets) off the line! Yeah I'm all about the me time. I have tons of little projects that I want to do. I'd like to say Isaiah gets in the way of me doing them and sometimes he does but more then that it's the lack of extra cash flow...someday though!! And really I have enough started projects that I can do already! Happy Easter!!