Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rough week

Isn't it amazing how a short week can seem like the longest week ever?! I'm not enjoying this week at all!!! I think it's always hard getting in the swing of things again after 4 days off but the fact that I cheated on my diet and ate lots of things I shouldn't over the Easter weekend hasn't helped. My belly is still not feeling totally better and my energy has been extremely sluggish. Oh, and I somehow managed to pull a muscle in my hip flexer and have been in a lot of pain! I had a massage on Tuesday, which helped make walking easier (I literally limped into the massage!) but I still feel it and have to put heat on it every night. I have a bruise on my butt from where the massage therapist had to try to work out the muscle. Needless to say, it was a very painful massage! Good times. So, although I'm wishing it was Friday, or better yet, Friday night, I'm off to have a Thursday. Here's hoping it's a good one!

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

My hip flexers always hurt. Well like when I've done too much walking. I hope you feel better. Yeah the chocolate...like I'm not even craving it. I'm still eating other treats so if I need something sweet then I can still have a treat. I actually like dark chocolate bars though...I tried to switch but then I still fell back to the old stuff. I hope your thursday is going fast!