Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Early morning river walk...

This morning Steve and I walked Jesse before work. There's a 45 minute loop leaving our house that goes along the Brisbane river. It's a beautiful walk that makes waking up so early to walk your hyper dog almost worth it. There are always tons of people running/walking/biking/doing yoga/etc...I think people work out early to beat the heat. Here's a few pictures that Steve took this morning...
The river walk from the top.
Under Story Bridge.
People off to get an early start at work on the city ferry. That's Story Bridge in the picture.
Jesse gets pretty excited when he walks by the water! I'm not sure how many times we'll have to walk the loop before he clues in that there's no chance of him swimming!

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Those pictures are awesome!! I totally love that! So funny that you posted walking pictures. I took one on our walk yesterday to post...just one though...just to show winter in Morris. I'll post it soon!

Clotilde said...

Nice pictures Kodak-Steve! I agree this is one of the nicest areas of the city for a walk. Along with Tenneriffe.

How's the sewing going? Is the machine working well? Mine needs to go for tune up...

Kat said...

Great way to stay motivated! Can't beat the view :)