Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Monday already?!

We had a wonderfully relaxing weekend. I love weekends because Steve is home, I have company AND someone who actually talks back throughout the day (no offence to Jesse, he does his best!).

We went out for drinks on Friday night, dinner and a movie on Saturday night (Star Trek...Steve LOVED it) and did some shopping on Sunday. I was very surprised to see these little cuties in a pet store window at a shopping centre...
Wondering why it was surprising? You weren't allowed to have rabbits as pets in Queensland, the state where we lived before moving here. Go here if you want more info. There's a guy that always walks by our house with his pet bunny sitting on his shoulder. That guy really loves his rabbit, he takes it everywhere!

Okay, so it's Monday and I have to admit, I'm feeling a little blah. It's the start of another week and I am still jobless. Although, I am still making the most of my time off, I'm starting to feel a little discouraged by the waiting. I've decided to head out for the afternoon to Savers, a thrift shop I hear is amazing. I need a little uplifting and inspiration and with any luck, I'll find some treasure I can spend the rest of the week transforming into something wonderful for my home. I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

cute bunnies!!! I'm online looking for you! But you're not there :( Have a good Monday!