Saturday, January 13, 2007

A lot of LASTS

As I was unloading the dishwasher this morning, I was thinking about the fact that we've been experiencing a lot of LASTS lately. Like, LAST night we went to the grocery store that sells gluten free stuff for the LAST time and today I have to go to the health food store for the LAST time, all because today is the LAST day that we have our car, and let's just face it...I'm going to be too lazy to take the bus all the way there. Tonight, we are having our LAST girls' nite out and tomorrow night, Steve and the guys are having their LAST guys' nite out. I know this is just the beginning of the LASTS that are yet to come over the next week. I'm starting to feel a little sad about the amazing friends that we're about to leave here in Montreal. We have been so fortunate to have met some extraordinary people and we will surely not forget them! We'll miss you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing your staying really positive!!! hehe...

George said...

Yup...lots of "lasts" but a really neat "first" very soon.

Geo