Saturday, January 06, 2007

Jesse's future temporary home...

I just dropped Jesse off at the kennel. He's spending the weekend there while we are in Ottawa. Usually we would bring him with us to Kathy and Joe's, but he needs to get used to staying at Manoir Kanisha (http://www.manoir-kanisha.com/). He gets picked up by the owner at our house on January 20th and stays there for about 2 months. I feel a lot better after dropping him off today. When we pulled into the parking lot, Jesse was beside himself excited about being there, which I took as a good sign that he must have enjoyed himself the last time he stayed there. The girl that came to take him to his crate was super cute with Jes and Jesse didn't once stop wagging his tail:) At this point, I know Jesse will be fine at the kennel for the 2 months. I just worry about him flying and being in his crate for so long. Our pet relocator (owner of the kennel) is VERY organized and experienced, so that helps to put my mind at ease. I just have to keep telling myself that he'll be fine and that time will go fast and then before we know it, he'll be with us in Australia. Here's to thinking positive...
These are a couple of pics (that I took off their website), of the kennel where Jesse will be staying. It's a really nice place and the people are very nice and very efficient!

No comments: