Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hey! Just a quick post cause I'm working on limited battery power and internet that costs 55 cents a minute! We have made it to Brisbane! The flight was long but seemed to go surprisingly fast. I have to say we had a pretty easy trip. All our flights left on time and all our baggage arrived everywhere. The only time we had to pay for extra baggage was from Sydney to Brisbane and then the girl cut us a break and only charged us $60 (should have been much more!). We had an awesome time in Hawaii and so far we LOVE what we have seen of Brisbane. We got here just in time for Australia day so there was lots to see and do around the city yesterday. I have SO many pics to post as soon as I can...hopefully this week, so stay tuned! It's very hot here, but SO nice! Steve learned that SPF 15 isn't strong enough for here, even if you do apply it 4 times during the day! Thanks Darryl, Stacey and Melissa for going to visit Jes! We're missing him and are so glad to have you guys to go visit. Darryl, Stacey and Melissa, can you guys also email either me or Steve your mailing addresses please? And can someone let Mom know that we made it here and that I'll call as soon as I can. Every chance that I have had to call so far, just as I'm about to call, I realize it's like 2 am in NS! Okay, that's it for now! Miss you guys!

5 comments:

George said...

LOL.......glad to hear it. Mom knows.....she called me to tell me that Justin saw this post.

Geo

Kristie said...

can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I still can't believe you are there! So glad to hear everything is going well...are you in blog withdrawl yet?? I spoke to Stacy today and she said that she was also planning on visiting Jesse today (Saturday)...so I decided to go Tuesday so that he can get 2 visitors in a week! Lucky puppy :) Love ya both...keep posting!

Anonymous said...

glad you guys love it there. we'll talk to you soon. sold the honda civic last weekend and dave said we now have enough cash to get us to brisbane. here's looking forward to 2008!

Lisa

Selena said...

Can't wait to hear more about Australia and see some pictures. I am happy to hear you are liking it down under.