Saturday, January 20, 2007

2 more sleeps!

Well, today was a LONG, draining, busy day. I'm super pooped. I didn't sleep well last night, thinking about Jesse leaving today, and I have to say, it was tough to watch him go. Although, he seemed to quite enjoy driving away, sitting proudly in the front of the large moving truck. With Jes, also went all of the rest of our belongings, leaving an empty apartment. It was a little sad:( BUT I am being positive and know that it's all going to be worth the adventure that waits for us! We're staying at Darryl and Stacey's tonight and tomorrow night. A few last minute errands to run tomorrow and then we're up and at it early Sunday morning. Flight leaves at 7 am. I'll post again tomorrow and then that will be it for awhile. Once we have internet or at least internet access, I'm sure to have lots to post!!!

No comments: