Wednesday, January 17, 2007

5 more sleeps!!!

Have I mentioned that we leave on Sunday?!? That means, that in only 5 more sleeps, we board the plane for Hawaii and then off to Australia! I am starting to get very excited! I spent all day yesterday in the snowstorm (great day for it!) packing the kitchen stuff and cleaning the living room, dining room, spare room and kitchen. Today, I'm working on the bathroom, bedroom and storage closet. And then, the lady who bought the rest of our stuff comes to pick everything up on Friday. I'll just have to mop and return the keys. Jesse also gets picked up on Friday and Steve and I are staying at Darryl and Stacey's from then until we leave. Knock on wood but I really feel like things are coming together and getting wrapped up. 5 MORE SLEEPS!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

Holy cow! I can't even believe it! Oh think of the warm weather!!!!!!! You're going to love it there!!!!