Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random Pics

Here's a few random photos of the things we've seen and done over the last few days with Steve's Mom...
Jesse likes to stay close to Debbie. He sleeps with her at night. He's totally abandoned us.
Beach shot.
I'm definitely in the middle of saying something in this pic!
I've become obsessed with sewing bags! It's so much fun! I'm going to have a bazillion different bags by the time I'm through, I'm sure. This is what Jesse decides to do whenever I put my fabric down to cut it. Never fails. Lays right in the middle of what I'm doing.
A real ibis and a fake elephant.
Lunch.
Brisbane river.
A very wide tree and Steve.
This water dragon is missing his right leg...poor thing.
It's a long weekend this weekend here (Anzac Day), so we have lots planned and I'm really looking forward to it!


2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Looks like you're having fun with Steve's Mom! I want to see pictures of these bags you're making!

Kat said...

What an incredible tree!
Glad you guys are having a good time. :)