Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ok, can I just say...

...I freakin' LOVE rockclimbing?!!! I love, loved the class tonight! I am so glad that I took it! There are 7 of us in the class, 6 girls and 1 guy, plus the instructor and everyone is SO friendly and fun. The rockclimbing itself is challenging (much harder than it looks from the ground!) but I can totally see how you would get addicted to the goal of accomplishing harder and higher climbs. I was pretty proud of what I did on my first night...I made it about 3/4 of the way to the top. It's a serious workout!! I am definitely going to be very sore tomorrow but I think it's going to be an awesome way to build muscle and get stronger. Plus, I'm sure the climbing itself gets easier as you get stronger. I'm sure I used muscles tonight that I didn't even know I had! Anyway, overall...yup, loved it, can't wait for next week!!

2 comments:

xxxx said...

I love rock climbing as well. Drag Jeff out he's alright at it :)

George said...

Nice. I would guess it involves alot of core strength so embrace those aches and pains as improvement. Strong core = strong body.

Geo