Friday, March 30, 2007

More shop talk...

Well...first week back to work down and so far I have no complaints! I REALLY like it. Yesterday at work, I wasn't feeling well and I mentioned to my bosses that I had a very bad neckache and headache. So, my boss gives me a massage and does acupuncture on me and immediately I felt better! How great is that to happen at work?! Today was the first day in a week and a half that I didn't wake up with pain! I did acupuncture in Montreal and didn't see a difference at all but obviously it was the person who was doing it, because I feel much better today, after my treatment yesterday. I am definitely going to book some appointments for some more treatments. They encourage you to do that because they like it if you have an understanding of what each practitioner does and also it's nice for the receptionists to be able to speak from personal experience when talking with the patients. Plus, they just want you to feel good and be healthy. Anyway, here's where I work...http://www.newhm.com.au/default.htm...check it out...It's a great place! It's so calm and "full of positive chi" there!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Calm? At work? That IS an awesome place! ;)

Anonymous said...

you got harasses, sue em

Anonymous said...

or harassed

whichever

Kristie said...

I love acupuncture - so relaxing!! sounds like a great job Cari!

Anonymous said...

That's great that you're enjoying the new job. And sounds like your health is improving lots too!! That's excellent.

Stacey