Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Facebook: new member

So, after a few requests from friends over the last few months for me to join facebook, I finally did it. Still getting the hang of it but I fear that it could be more addictive than blogging!!! Anyway, seems like yet another good way to keep in touch with friends and family, so I'm up for it! It's amazing how many people are on facebook! If you're on it and reading this...email me your invite, or whatever they call it. I'm not down with the facebook lingo yet ;) If you aren't on it and interested in joining, go here...http://www.facebook.com/ .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay...your on facebook! I just joined not too long ago and still don't really have the hang of it yet...it's just a lot of fun to take a look at peoples profiles and albums! See you on the net