Thursday, March 15, 2007

Going away party...

Just before we left Montreal, the Purdys had a going away party for us at their house. These pics didn't get to be posted, with all the excitement when we first moved here, but really some of these pics are just too good to not post...
...exhibit "A"...
...and exhibit "B"...Sorry Kristjan...did you hope I forgot?? ;) The theme was summer clothes, in honor of Australia weather and Kristjan really helped to make it memorable!

Karine and Breagha.
Stacey.


Miss Breagha. I'm sure she's grown a lot since this pic :(
Me and my good buddy, Shamus. I'm sure he's growing too...ahhhhh :(
Darryl.
Brian and Paul.



The girls.
Darryl again, this time with guitar in hand.
Our first Australian money!





The gang.
Jolyne and Shamus having a quiet reading moment.
Jolyne, Stace and Karine.
Jeff.






3 comments:

Cari said...

Ok, anyone else see the pic of Darryl (father of the year) Purdy walking around with the beer and the baby bottle.....god I miss you guys!

Steve (If Darryl was here he'd call me Nancy) Dickinson

MacPurdys said...

I know I almost mixed up Breagha's bottle with the milk... you know how she gets when she doesn't get her beer. Ahhh and me and my warm milk. Warm liquidy goodness.

We miss you guys too.

KrisZadziuk said...

I'd forgotten about me wearing Jolyne's (spare) bikini top, I blame the drinking from the night before still in my system, that combined with the Martini's made, Corona's and a few Sol's

That'll be my Montreal summer outfit no doubt.

So combine Darryl's father of the year nomination and the video of Stacey man-handling Shamus, no wonder Breagha is always so good... She daren't not be.