Monday, June 14, 2010

Jesse

It was a long weekend here this weekend, and so Steve had today off. He found a park online that had hiking trails and allowed dogs, only about a 45 minute drive outside the city. Camping and hiking parks never, ever allow dogs here, so we were very excited! This was the first time since we came to Australia that we walked Jesse off lease in a forest. I was nervous at first that he'd find a wombat hole (we saw a wombat!) and stick his head in but he was a perfect puppy and stuck pretty close to us. I think he was just so thrilled to be walking in the woods with us again that he didn't want to do anything to screw it up! We only did a short hike but took lots of pictures which I'll post tomorrow. It was really nice to get out of the city, breath the fresh air and relax. I think I really needed it!

1 comment:

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Ohhh, good for Jesse!!!
=)