Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I'm dreaming of...

...finding myself one of these! You know...a cheap, old, awesome one at a flea market or thrift shop. One I can fix up and then put all of my 10 000 craft supplies neatly inside. It's possible, right? My Mom believes that when she thinks about something she really wants from a used place, it will eventually happen and then she'll know when to go pick it up because she'll get a feeling. Shopping for used things is all positive thinking and instinct, apparently. She's definitely the reason why I enjoy shopping at a thrift store or used clothing store more than I enjoy a trip to the mall! So, let it be said...I am thinking very strongly about wanting one of these! Now, I guess I wait for the instinct to kick in on when and where to go to get it...Let's put this theory to the test! I'll keep ya posted!

PS. This is my 999th post! Wow! I don't think I've ever committed to anything this long in my life, other than Steve and Jesse, of course! I'll have to make my 1000 post a special one! Stay tuned:)

Original imagine found here.

1 comment:

Clotilde said...

You might also need a feeling on how to bring it home, the one on the picture looks massive!

Can't wait till tomorrow!