Saturday, May 22, 2010

Work Party


My work had a little staff gathering last night. We brought our partners along and enjoyed a lovely BBQ and some Sing Star. I really like Sing Star, even though, let's face it, singing is not my hidden talent! I think I may have pushed my sore throat a wee bit too much and woke up this morning with no voice! Steve was a little bit too happy about that! Hm.

Steve got some great photos. Here's a few of my favorites...










It was nice to hang out with co-workers without screaming children hanging off our legs or interrupting every two seconds!

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

You look super pretty! Great photos of you and of course I love me some singstar too! I want to get it but can't decide on what one to get. There's so many!

Lorianne said...

Your hair looks really good like that!