Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Camera!


Steve and I bought a new camera today. I love it! We've been having so much fun playing around with it! I'm planning to take a photography course soon, in hopes of learning more about taking photos. It's something I've always wanted to do and now, more than ever, I feel like I need to have interesting stuff to focus on and have fun with.


We decided to go with an Olympus E-PL1. I really wanted this one because it's still tiny enough to carry around or pull out at a party without everyone feeling intimidated. Suits our lifestyle and needs well. Plus, it looks old school, which I especially love!


I've also decided it's high time to put some extra energy into my blog. I really, truly love blogging and the whole blogging world in general. It makes me happy to read others' blogs and share on my own. So, naturally, I think making my blog all I dream of is just plain old common sense. I hope you enjoy the changes to come over the coming months. I have lots of ideas floating around my very busy head!

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Yay for new camera's!! Can't wait to see what you learn. Maybe you can teach me some stuff!

Anonymous said...

Your spot looks very zen like.

Carol

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Welcome to the photography world. You'll see you'll totally love it! It has become my passion =)
Mariana