Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Sickie

Is this not the cutest photo that you ever did see? I found it here, where another blogger, who I like to read is feeling the way I do.
I had to take today off work because well, I feel like poo. I went to the doctor and it turns out I have another sinus infection. That's 2 in about 5 weeks. I was off at the beginning of March for the same thing. I'm on antibiotics and he gave me a prescription nasal spray that I have to use every night for 3 months. It's to help prevent the sinus infections from coming back. I can honestly say, the only other time I have ever been this sick, this much, in my whole life was the year I worked at another child care centre. Those kiddies, they look sweet but they are dangerous! Everyone, including the doctor today, tells me it's normal to catch anything and everything your first year in a new centre, but I've had just about enough. I'm begging my immune system to step up and do it's job. Pleeeeease. Pretty please. With cherries on top? I'm just plain ole sick of being sick!

That was a bit of a grumbly post, wasn't it? My apologies, I'll be back soon with something much more positive:)

3 comments:

Dan said...

Oh no, that sucks, so sorry to hear you're under the weather.

Get as much rest as you can and I hope you are feeling better soon

Dan x

Kristi Drennan said...

feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Garlic, and lots of it. Feel better.

Dr.C.L. Snyder