Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kid sitting!

I've been baby, well more like kid sitting (she's 4) since Sunday and haven't had much time for anything other than playing at the park, baking cookies, dancing in the living room, reading books and playing games such as "I spy" or "I'm thinking of something that starts with letter...". One of the Moms of a little girl in my kindergarten class needed to go away for work and asked if I could watch her daughter. It's actually been a lot of fun. It's been really cute watching Jesse with a kid in the house. He's so gentle and loving. He's been snoozing on her bed and getting lots of cuddles. I'm picking up lots of extra babysitting on the side over the next few months to make some extra money, so I can be sure to go home to Canada in September for my niece's wedding. I'm a bit tired of missing all the weddings, and I refuse to miss yet another! I really love living in Melbourne, but if I'm staying put for awhile yet, I'm definitely making it my priority to not go another 3 years without visiting home! The picture is of my niece, Melissa and her fiance, Sean. Oh and Tucker, a very snuggly puppy dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture! Maybe I will fly back to Australia with you in September for a little visit.

Pippy