Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Redback Spider!

I just killed a Redback Spider on my kitchen counter while doing dishes. I was too scared to take it's picture before bravely squishing it with my shoe! I've never actually seen a Redback Spider before, except in an aquarium at the zoo, but there was NO mistaking the big red mark on this all black spider. It looked just like this. I'm completely freaked out. They are quite dangerous. I think it's time to move back to Canada!

PS. I'm home sick today with the stomach flu, so needless to say I haven't felt up to sorting through and posting our Sydney pics. I will soon though... promise!

3 comments:

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Nasty! I hate spiders....
I think is time to call your landlord and ask them to spary your house. That way you can keep the crawlies from coming in... but needless to say: it is Australia mate!!
=) Mariana

Lor said...

No more crazy run-ins with psycho spiders, okay?. We'd like you back in one piece please.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.