Friday, April 23, 2010

Rain

I didn't have a great day today. Work was long and exhausting. I ate way to much unhealthy food and felt sick because of it. Then I came home looking forward to a much needed snuggle from Jesse, only to get home and remember that Steve dropped him off at the kennel today because we leave tomorrow morning bright and early for Sydney. I know it sounds lame but the house just felt really damp and empty without his wagging tail and smelly breath meeting me at the door! There is one big thing cheering me up at the moment...Rain. It's pouring down rain outside and sounds amazing hitting our roof. It's the only thing helping to motivate me to pack, clean and organize, all in hopes of getting it done and dusted, so I can snuggle into bed early and fall asleep listening to the rain pitter patter outside my window. I need a good night's sleep. Actually I need about a month's worth of them!
You won't hear from us for a few days because we're away until Monday, but just before I go... I want to say how thankful I am to all of you who leave me comments. I truly appreciate it! It's so nice to hear from you and it really does make my day to read what you have to say. So, thanks again for taking the time out of your little corner of the world, to post in mine. xoxo

PS. I'm way behind on email and facebook messages, so if I owe you one, I'll try to catch up soon!

Imagine found here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend guys!
Tired, cravings,confusion, anything you might like to share?? Just askin!

Cari said...

Hehe...when you put it that way it does sound a little fishy! But no, to my knowledge it's just a sign that working in chilcare again is slowly killing me!!

heather said...

have a great trip guys..:)

heather said...

hope you have a great trip..:)