Friday, November 06, 2009

A new do...

So, after 4 hours, yes, 4 hours, I left the salon last night a blond woman again. Actually, this is the blondest I've ever been. It's a big change after the dark reddish color I've had for the last 6 months (can you believe we've been in Melbourne that long already???) and it's taking some getting used to! I keep catching my reflection in the mirror and doing a double take! I've missed the blond though, especially with summer just around the corner. Anyhoo, I'm off to work in my pjs. It's pyjama day today, a nice treat for teachers on a Friday!:)

3 comments:

Kristie said...

hotness!!!

Anonymous said...

this looks like cari. anxious to see you . love u aunt gen & nan

Kristi Drennan said...

I always see you as blonde for some reason. Probably because blondes always have fun...especially soul mate blonde friends. FAB FAB