Friday, November 13, 2009

It's here!

After 19 exhausting weeks of watching this guy train (really it's been soooo hard on me!), the weekend of Steve's half iron person (er, man) has finally come. We leave tomorrow for Shepparton, about a 2 hour drive from Melbourne, where we'll spend tomorrow night in a hotel and then get up bright and early (4:30 am!) Sunday morning for the event. It's going to be a hot one! It's currently calling for 35 degrees there that day! Ouch. I'm going to be so hot sitting on my butt watching. I mean really, the things I do...the life of an athlete's wife;)
But, for real...Good Luck Babe! You've worked so hard! I've been so proud of you these last few months! Break a leg...er...actually how about we just stick with good luck!:)
Stay tuned for photos! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

rockem' sockem' stevie poo!

Dan said...

Good luck man, I hope they have ice baths at the finish line!