Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holy Hot!

It's been HOT in Melbourne! Temps have been up over 30 degrees for 5 days in a row now, with yesterday and today hitting 35 degrees! Does that make it a heat wave? Apparently, this is the hottest start to November in something like 80 years. I'm wondering if this is the start of a very long, hot summer! On a positive note, I find it's a different kind of hot here than in Brisbane. We don't seem to get the humidity in Melbourne, making for a much nicer heat, even when the temps are so high. Now, I just have to accept that it will be really cold when I go home to Nova Scotia in only a week and a half!!!

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

It's okay...you'll get to go back to summer...that will be a fun break! Does that make sense? I didn't sleep well last night.

Sara said...

We found a winter coat for you today :D And we haven't had any snow yet!

Kaserine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Aww, you're going to be SOOO Happy in Nova Scotia that you would not even feel the cold ;)
I am sure you are going to have a GREAT time!!