Thursday, November 26, 2009

Best things about home so far...

...the welcoming crew that surprised me at the airport!


...Tim Hortons chocolate chip muffins! Actually everything from Tims!


...visiting with my Nanny. Gosh, she is such a funny lady!


...dinner with my family.



...Shopping at Frenchys. Oh. My. Goodness. Frenchys!!! All used clothes, all cheap, all wonderful! I went to 2 different Frenchys on my first day and spent $90! I scored 3 dresses, 4 skirts, a gazillion shirts and even a handbag and scarf. I also bought a new suitcase there for 5 bucks to take everything back in!

...Dollar Store! Everything for $1. Enough said.


...Chattin' with my Mama over a cup of tea:)

To be honest, it's absolutely amazing being home again. I knew I missed it, I just didn't realize how much. I even missed the smell of the Canadian air and gazing up at a Canadian sky. Hello, big dipper!
There is just one thing that sucks about being home...

...not having this guy home with me!
Miss you Babe! Give Jes a bum rubs for me! xo








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She wuvs you Steven Dickinson!!

Sara said...

Awwww....cute post <3

Clotilde said...

Wow, you must have had statics in your hair from trying clothes on a Frenchy's in order to buy $90 worth in one day!!! The most I ever managed was about $30!

Enjoy your time. Looks like everything is how it should be! Say hi to Brianna for me!

Shannon said...

Hey!!! So Glad you got home for a visit! I hope you have a great time :)