Friday, February 08, 2008

Some blogging ideas...

Awhile back, my good friend, Kristi, who's full of creative thoughts and ideas started a recipe blog, where several people can post recipes. I have just finally added the cookie recipe that I posted on here. Check it out at, http://yumfunandthensome.blogspot.com/ . There's also a link to it from this blog (on the side). She also started a blog bookclub, where you post what you're reading and then write a review once you're finished. I haven't done very well at this either, but I think it's a great idea and I'm gonna try to get caught up very soon! I have read a few books lately and have lots to say! Anyway, if you want to join the bookclub, simple post what you're reading for all of us to see and then let us know if it's worth reading later! Easy as. No idea what it's as "easy as" but that's what Australians say..."Easy as" and leave it at that. They're big on keepin' things simple. Maybe we can all take a lesson from them...

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

Yay!! I have some work to do on the other blog but I'm so glad you posted those cookies...obviously with me loving chocolate and all. Kristie Burke should get in on it too she's always makin stuff! OH and can I just tell you that you should get on Good Reads. It's like a book sharing network where you can post the books you love and write comments about it and then you have all your friends and you can get ideas from people on what to read. go to goodreads.com and sign up and add me. That way you don't waste money (or time at the library) on books that you don't end up liking! call me soon!!!