Saturday, July 21, 2007

Motivation

I was going through some of our old pics and came across one of me sitting on the Mc Purdy's love seat just before we left for Australia (left pic). So I set up a similar pose on our sofa and got the wife to snap a pic (right pic). It's stuff like this that keeps me motivated. I look somewhat tanned in the right pic but I think it's the red wall making me look that way. Also, you might have noticed that in the right pic I'm not wearing my wedding band....don't get excited Stacey I'm still happily married.... I took it off to go to the beach (see pics below) It's way to loose on my finger now and if I swim with it, I'll loose it. It also likes to slip off when I run, so I'm just keeping it off until I'm done the race tomorrow.
Steve (sorry Stacey) Dickinson

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up...your looking amazing!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention...good luck on the race! Hope you beat your time...

Kristie said...

holy cow Steve what a difference! you look great! good luck in the race!

George said...

Nice work! Looking prime.Good luck at the race.
Geo

Anonymous said...

Who is the guy on the right? I'm confused.

Paul.

Kristi Drennan said...

Lookin Smookin!!!!!!!!! Do you now look in the mirror every morning and think...."dang I'm hot! How can I go through the day today without telling everyone just how hot I am!" ;)

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jesus Steve, good job just showed Mike and he got a little excited.

Thats insane, keep it up (but remember to stop before you waste away)

Kristjan

Anonymous said...

Hey steve....It's Mike...Im really excited...You look amazing...Im trying to do the opposite...Im trying to gain weight!!!(sarcasm)Keep it up...You both look so happy.