Monday, July 09, 2007

Brianna has a birthday...

Brianna and Adam had a birthday get together on Saturday night, at their place, in celebration of Brianna's birthday. Lots of good times. They have a beautiful loft apartment in a trendy part of the city, which has a serious party vibe. Here's Steve and I in front of their projector screen. I really like this pic.
Everyone wore flashing necklaces or bracelets, including the cats. They have 3 cats, all of which came with them from Canada. Steve took an allergy pill before we went and didn't get stuffy at all.
Our big belt buckles.
My super HOT husband!
Brianna, the birthday girl.
Brianna, the birthday ghost. How strange is this picture? Cool, though.
The guy with the camera is also Canadian.
This picture is blurry but it's too late to delete it...
You-Nay and Adam.
Moi.

I think I found a shopping buddy! You-Nay and I are going to go shopping at an area called DFO. It stands for "Direct Factory Outlet" and she says everything is really cheap there. I've never been because it's a bit far and too hard to get to without a car. I have to save some money before I go! I have a feeling I'll need it!




3 comments:

Kat said...

Sweet! Hope you get some great things! Love the first pic of you guys...

Kat said...

P.S. Steve lost a lot of weight! You look great Steve!

Kristi Drennan said...

That picture is awesome behind the projector! And I'm glad you found a shopping pal! Steve....holy crap have you lost weight!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKIN HOT!