Saturday, June 02, 2007

Friday night...

Kate and Morgan had a few of us over last night for drinks. Everyone brought a bottle of spirits and the drinks flowed, quite steadily throughout the night. I've been feeling a little homesick this past week and I think getting out with everyone was just what I needed. We had a great time! Thanks for having us over guys! Some pics...above is Jeff and Kate...
There was lots of booze. I think Morgan would fit in great in Nova Scotia...he's mastered the Maritime pour...although, I do truly believe it was the double shots of Barcardi towards the end of the evening that saw the demise of many of us! Rough times soon followed...
Brianna and myself.
Adam and Brianna brought this bottle of...whatever it is...it was really yummy but dangerous because it was so sweet, you didn't realize the amount of alcohol in each drink!

Jeff and Kate.
Brianna and Adam...cute couple...
Vic and Morgan. Is this Vic's classic picture pose?


Lots of laughs were had by all...
And lots of great conversation...

Not quite sure what this chat was about but it looks like it was interesting!
"Don't be that guy!!!"...classic Vic line, to match the classic Vic picture pose! hehe:)
I think I may be assaulting poor Jeff in this picture...

We each took a turn trying to walk a straight line, with our eyes closed. As far as sobriety tests go, I think we all failed miserably.
Adam preparing to walk the line...

I think this may have been taken towards the end of the evening...
This was definitely towards the end of the night...Jeff has mysterious bruises which may or may not be a direct result from the acupuncture that Morgan did on him using a pen...

Kate and Morgan live in the heart of an area called "The Valley"...where Steve works...Anyway, it's a huge clubbing zone (they actually live over a club), so we had way to much fun throwing food at people's heads and yelling to the crowd below. Yes, I know...but it really did give hours of entertainment!
This guy was friendly...
These guys were very friendly!!
Thanks again Kate and Morgan!!!








4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

oooh I'm so glad you had a fun night...and you looked so cute! Probably hurtin a bit today but I'm thinking you needed a fun night like that with a bunch of people!

Kat said...

Looks like you had a good time! Vic reminds me of MB with that finger always ruining pictures! Grrr.

George said...

LOL........party on!

Hmmmm......didn`t happen to come down with that odd Henley flu that usually stikes us after evenings of indulgences?(wink)

Looks fun...glad you had fun. Don`t be homesick unless you are missing wet, damp unseasonal weather.

Geo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Seems like you had an awesome time! I'm sure the handover was well worth it :)
Love ya!