Friday, June 29, 2007

The book I'm reading at the moment...

I haven't written anything on here in awhile...luckily Steve has been picking up the slack. To be honest there hasn't been much happening. It's been too chilly to really bother renting a car and doing day trips. Once the weather warms up a bit, we have quite a few places we want to go. Mostly, life lately for me has consisted of snuggling in bed, with my hot water bottle and reading. Pretty much all there is to do when it's cold and you don't have a TV! Anyway, it's all good because I am reading the most inspiring book. I just love it! You know when you read a book and it almost feels as though it may have been written for you?? It's called, "Living with Joy, Keys to Personal Power and Spiritual Transformation". My boss loaned it to me and it took me awhile to actually start reading it (not sure why exactly), but now I can't get enough! I'm not sure if it's the kind of book everyone would enjoy but if you're anything like me and struggle a bit with standing up for yourself or allowing yourself to be truly happy and do what's best for you, without feeling guilty, etc...This is a great book. I know of few of you reading this right now, would really appreciate this book...hopefully you know who you are and can check it out! Again, it's called, "Living with Joy", by Sanaya Roman...

2 comments:

3DBurke said...

You should read Ice Station. It grabs you like a glock pointed at your head.

Kristi Drennan said...

I'm going to have to check that book out! I always have three books on the go...something fun, somthing sorta educational, and something spiritual. Love me some good reading!!! I think that's one of my things that I do that I didn't even know or realize it's really a hobby of mine! Fun!