Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Year to year

Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary, as most of you know (thanks for the anniversary wishes!). Here's the plan...Steve and I are going to take a picture on our anniversary, every year, in the same pose. Then, I'm going to put each picture in an album that we were given as a wedding gift and see how we change from one year to the next. I think it'll be pretty cool to look at the album on our 50th wedding anniversary and see how we have looked every year on May 28th! So, above is the picture taken last night, just before we went out for dinner (such a nice restaurant and the food was wonderful!) and below is last year's picture...
...and below this is where it all started. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of wedding pics saved to the laptop, they are all just hard copies or negatives, but this will do for now...





5 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun idea! I wish I would have thought of that...that'll be sooo fun to look at in fifty years! And you guys look so cute in your new Aussie house!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea!

George said...

Neat idea Cari. Good Call.
Geo

Anonymous said...

You guys are so sweet! I might have to steal that idea...that is if I ever get married! hee hee.

MacPurdys said...

You guys make a beautiful couple and Steve looks so slim and trim. Keep up the good work Mr. Dickinson. You had to move to Brisbane to become a Montrealer.