Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What's new with the Dickinsons...let's see. We looked at a house this morning...another no go. We are looking at another house tomorrow...fingers crossed, yet again. I went for a massage today, as I think sleeping on the air mattress for a week has caught up with me (our mattress got delivered yesterday). It was such a great massage! After the massage, they put warm towels all over you to remove the oil. So great and it only cost $49 for an hour! And since there is no tax or need to tip here, it really did cost $49! We also went to the immigration office this morning to get our passports stamped. We're officially allowed to live in Australia until December 11th, 2010. It still sometimes freaks me out that we're immigrants in another country. Like, for instance when we went to the bank and the lady said, "Oh yes, you're from overseas." Strange to be the one from "overseas". Anyway, other than that, Steve's liking his job so far and I'm finding stuff to fill my time, until we get a house to live in and I start looking for work. Hope all is well with everyone reading this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to massage Steve. But he would never let me.

Paul.