Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Our new Tuesday night tradition

There's a little place right up the street from Steve's work and only about a 2 minute walk from Vic's. On Tuesday nights a large pizza costs only $4.95 and it's really good! So, it has become a new Brisbane tradition...pizza and beer every Tuesday, we haven't missed a Tuesday since we moved here, although that has only been 3 Tuesdays, but still. We like an Australian beer called XXXX Gold. The locals make fun of us because we like this beer. I guess it's kind of like drinking Blue in Canada. Either way, it's a nice lite beer that goes well with pizza on a Tuesday night. I'm going to enjoy this tradition and suck up the belly ache that follows, at least until Thursday, when I am going for food allergy testing and will know for sure what gives me my tummy pains.
Pepperoni (Steve's choice) and Margarita (my choice).


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any news on the adorable house yet?? Jolyne
PS- pizza looks good! I liked VB beer, have you tried it yet?

Anonymous said...

Steve - I'm starting to think that Darryl's right...you can't take a normal picture! You are a dork. You don't need the swimming cap! heheeee.....my revenge.

Enjoy the beer and pizza!! Looks yummy! New traditions are always great.

Stac

Anonymous said...

Hey Jolyne,

Did you send the comment on the previous post about wanting to see Cari's wardrobe malfuncytion pictures?

Paul

P.S. Nice pizza

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant 'wardobe *malfunction.

My sincerest apologeeze

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul,

Wouldnt you like to know...

Jolyne

Cari said...

Hey Jolyne,

I want to know too!!

Steve

George said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Crikey that looks good! Pizza.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BTW - what`s on a margarita pizza or am I missing something?

OH yeah...congrats on the house. I`ll hop on the next redeye and come to the house warming with some real Canuck beer.....(wink).

(Sigh) - I wish.....alas....

Geo