Tuesday, February 13, 2007

GUESS WHAT?!?

We got the house...we got the house...WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! Did I mention that we got that adorable little house that we posted awhile ago?!? Did I also mention that it's right beside a huge park that has an off-lead dog area?!? Did I mention that I'm super excited right now?!? We go to sign the lease tomorrow and then we can move in right away!!! Yippee!!! It's a happy day for Cari, and Steve and Jesse...Jes just doesn't realize it yet, but he will when he has his very own yard to pee in!!! Furniture shopping here we come!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for the two of you...everything is finally coming together! I'm actually crying as I write this...I think it's because looking at your blog today and seeing all the cool pics and the two of you with other people is really making me realize how far you are and how much I miis you!
Anyhow!!! When do you get to move in? Hopefully soon! I will tell Jesse the nexs when I visit him tomorrow!

Kristie said...

congrats!! I'm so happy for you - all 3 of you!!

Kat said...

YIPPPEEEEEEEEE! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Awe good. That's awesome -that didnt take very long for you to find somewhere. Can't wait to go visit now.. do you have a spare room?? hehehe.. xx Jolyne

Selena said...

That is awesome news I can't wait to talk to you now that I am back home.