Monday, June 05, 2006

Project Update

Well the dresser is almost done, I just have to do the final sanding and stain it, still a lot of work but its getting near the end. Its taking a little longer now that summer is here, but thankfully Cari is really good at reminding me that her clothes are on the floor and it would be nice to have that dresser to put them in........
Here's another project that "we" are doing. We wanted to put tile on the top of our outdoor table, that now has glass on it. The project got moved ahead because Cari broke the glass top. (see pic below)

Broken Glass....
We got the tile's from the Purdy's. It was the left over from the tile floor Darryl and I laid in his kitchen.We got scrap plywood from the hardware store for $5 bucks
The top is on.. Laying out the tile.
Steve (Carol loves me) Dickinson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

The Dickinsons said...

thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.