Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bored at work

I'm at work and basically doing everything I can to procrastinate. I'm the only one in the office and it's sooooo boring. I've been out sick for the last 2 days and my boss is still out. It is nice to be out of bed and back to the land of the living. Let's see what I can come up with to write, in order to kill some time...
I joined yoga again and I'm really looking forward to starting next week. It was a pretty good deal, 10 classes for $100.
Steve and I are planning to go see "The Break Up" this weekend and I'm looking forward to buying some new shoes after work. Something cute, comfy and cheap which isn't an easy find (comfy AND cheap).
Oh! and I have an interview on Monday with the agency that took over the area that I work in now. Wish me luck.
And that's it. Back to work I go.
Cari

No comments: