Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My last day of work

Well it's getting into the late afternoon hours and thus is bringing my last day of work to an end. Another chapter in life is about to close and I'm curious to see where the next chapter will open. I'm actually looking pretty forward to finishing here. It's been a great learning experience and it's been a fantastic opportunity but the last couple of months, since we found out that we were closing has been dreary and it just hasn't felt the same. Some of the daycare providers came in to the office today and brought me a big bouquet of flowers, which really made my day. I've met a lot of great people in the last few months and have learned A LOT! Here's to taking the positive experiences with me and looking forward to the future! Oh what bright, new and exciting things lie ahead...
Cari

No comments: