Thursday, August 19, 2010

Resort Roos

There were several kangaroos hanging out around the resort we stayed at this past weekend (see hubby's previous post). They seemed pretty happy to just nibble on grass, hang out and watch the tourists. I think I'd be pretty happy too if I lived at a resort and spent my time eating, chillin' and people watching! There really are kangaroos most places we go, with the exception of the city of course, yet I never tire of watching them linger, munch or move. They are so strong and sure of themselves when they take off. It always makes me smile to watch them bounce along!





And for your viewing pleasure, a short little clip of the roos in action...


2 comments:

Vince said...

RED HEADED ?. Foxy ?.

Are you licensed.

Are your sons allowed the Pipes.

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Aw, I do miss the kangaroos!
They are such amazing animals =)