Monday, August 02, 2010

Random weekend happenings...

We had such a fabulous weekend! It pretty much had everything you need for a recipe of fun...yummy food, drinks and good times with friends. Here's a few pics snapped with my trusty iPhone...
I had dinner with my pal, Alida on Friday night. Can you believe that it's the first time I've ever had duck? It was really tasty!
After dinner, we met up with the boys who had gone to see "Inception". Lots of laughs with the gang, as usual!


Deep fried cheese. This was one time I was thankful I don't eat dairy. Yuck.
We had dinner at Nathan and Sue's place on Saturday night. They served an amazing meal and lots of wine! I was driving, so Steve did the drinking. He was very hungover on Sunday! It's been a long time since he's had more than a beer. It was pretty funny...for me!:)
Sunday was a pretty chilled day, but we did make it to Wagamama for a late lunch/early dinner. I loved the tea pot my sencha tea came in...so pretty.

The best part of the weekend was that it was a long one! Steve took today off and we slept until 9:30, ate a lazy brekky and then ventured to the Dandenongs for a hike. I'll post those pics tomorrow. For now, I'm going to go watch Steve cook dinner and savor the last few hours of our long weekend:)

1 comment:

Clotilde said...

I love deep fried cheese... the greek kefalotiri one is served with lemon too and I just love it! Mmmmm...