Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dracula's Cabaret

Last night we joined friends for an evening at Dracula's Cabaret. We had such a great time! The food was surprisingly good and the show was fabulous! Very entertaining from the moment we walked through the door. We weren't allowed to take photos but here is a picture of the picture we had taken as a group:) If you ever get a chance to check out the cabaret, I would definitely recommend it!
Ah, and the dress held up well. My sewing didn't unravel at the seams and all straps held intact!:)

A wonderful night out!

What did you guys do this weekend?

4 comments:

Clotilde said...

Beautiful dress, great job!

I can't see the bruises or the broken toe... what's the update on that?

I went for a massage on Saturday, the first one since Gabriel was born. It was very good although I am really hurting today because my back was so stiff from carrying him around!

Tracey said...

Oh you look FABULOUS!!!!!!

lauren brimley said...

That sounds like so much fun!

And your dress is beautiful on you!

Cari said...

thanks ladies!:)

Clo: notice how i'm standing in the pic...hides the worst of the bruises on my left leg! and the toe was okay in those shoes because they were lose enough around my little toe not to bother it. it hurts most when in a tight shoe. all was good in the end!:)